Asphalt 9 Legends iOS
If you’re a racer or someone who has been following the racing games, the name Asphalt is not a stranger to you. Gameloft, as a publisher, has been launching versions of this game and gained success. The 9th version of the game, Asphalt 9 Legends has been launched recently proving us again, why it is one of the best racing games in the market.
With attractive career modes, boosted play and the best graphics in the gaming community, one can hardly spot a defect in this game. However, the recently launched game is a soft launch of Asphalt 9 Legends iOS and therefore, it is only officially open on the Philippines server on the iTunes & App Store.
Following the success of the GRID Autosport, I guess Gameloft is eagerly trying to get the top position and which is why it has released the beta version first. Before that, let’s have a clear look at the features and the improvements that the game contains. Shall we?
Asphalt 9 Legends Gameplay on iOS
The main subject of the Asphalt 9 Legend game is car racing. One should know how to master the wheel by sitting behind it, conquering the arcs as you beat the opponents. As speedy as you get, you will enjoy the records, the skills and sometimes you might even be prone to terrible track accidents. But then again you can quote Paul Walker saying, “If one day the speed kills me, don’t cry, because I was smiling”. That apart, here are the exclusive features of Asphalt 9 Legend iOS for you.
#1. Control Mechanism: Asphalt 9 Legends iOS has a familiar control mechanism and all you have to do is tilt the device in order to move left and right. By touching the screen, you’re accelerating the car and some other sub-functions are also the same. However, it’s the new Touch Drive option that has been made available which gives you an unprecedented control over the game. This mechanism is easier and allows the beginners to get familiar with the game.
As this is an auto control mode, you don’t have to worry about the controls and just sit and watch yourself race the game in comfort. You can also shuffle between manual mode and the auto mode if you’re a classic driver who knows how to get the best from the game. In order to turn the option off, you can resume the game, go to settings and change it off.
Also Check: How to Download Asphalt 9 Legends on Android
However, do not forget to get yourself reenergized with the energy pots. They can speed your car and by double tapping on the screen, you can get a Nitro boost along with the 360-degree flip, making Asphalt 9 Legends iOS, one of the best racing game.
#2. Career Modes: The game contains two different modes Career Mode and the Multiplayer Mode. You can experience the classic racing in the Career Mode with 600 races as you go on conquering the levels. In order to play the higher level, you have to clear the below level as interesting things keep getting unlocked.
However, in the Multiplayer mode; you can connect to other players using your internet connection and the reflexes you have will help you in beating the opponents. Apart from that, Asphalt 9 Legends iOS also have many special event modes that keep popping up.
#3. Supercars: Asphalt 9 Legends iOS is known for having around 50 cars altogether in the world. The database contains Ford GT40 MK, Mercedes Benz SLS AMG GT3 and other cars like Lamborghini, Ferrari waiting for you just to be unlocked. All these cars are categorized into several classes from C to S, out of which S has the highest performance and quality.
Based on the performance, the vehicle is known to have less damage and with the specifications given, you can almost be fixed by buying them in real. Apart from that, you also have a list of great track destinations as well.
#4. Graphics: Talking about the Graphics, Asphalt 9 Legends iOS can be tagged as a trademark when it comes to the graphics of the Gameloft games. The visuals and the customization have been improved a lot when we compare it with the previous versions that you can even see the leaf falling on the road, the smoke effect and the scratches when you’re car experiences a collision. Asphalt 9 Legends is detailed with absolutely no imperfection.
Asphalt 9 Legends iOS Download
Gameloft, as mentioned earlier has soft launched the beta version of Asphalt 9 Legends for iOS in the Philippines and therefore, in order to get hold of the game before it goes worldwide, you will have to register an iTunes account or switch the country to the Philippines on your already existing account.
Gameloft has been wise to people getting accounts using VPN and downloading games and therefore, it region locks the game titles which is why you will be needing a VPN to download the game. However, if the game is released worldwide, you can directly download the game from the App Store without worrying much about it. All you need to do then is sign in with your Apple ID, and search for the app in the iTunes & App store and download the file.
Change your iTunes Account to the Philippines
In case if you have already had a soft launch account or if you want to switch your account to the Philippines, you can do it. However, if you acquired season passes to the TV shows on iTunes, you can’t switch over until the pass duration is over and some of your subscriptions might as well get affected with this switch over.
- To do this, go to the Settings App on your iDevice and scroll to iTunes to App Store. Here, tap on the Apple ID and select ‘View’.
- Enter the credentials and sign-in with your password. Choose the option ‘Country/Region’ and select ‘Philippines’ from the drop-down menu.
- However, you will now need an address to register for the account and therefore, use an address generator to get a Philippines address for you.
- As you fill the address, your region will now be Philippines and you can download the Asphalt 9 Legends iOS directly from the iTunes & App Store.
Get a Soft launch Account
- If you’re looking to get a new account instead of changing the country on your iTunes account, you can do it by creating a soft launch account. However, you have to initially log out of the iCloud account from the settings.
- Also, make sure that your data is backed up along with photos, contacts and other audio/video files because once you’re signed out, you will never know what happens. As soon as you have signed out, tap the ‘Sign in’ prompt and then click on ‘Don’t have an Apple ID/Forgot’ link available there.
- You’re now creating a new Apple ID altogether and therefore, you can use any throwaway email address for that. Enter all the required information and complete the registration.
- In order to verify the phone number, you can use any number as it doesn’t have to be necessarily from the same Philippines. Once you’re done, sign into the App store and fill all the information including the country.
- You can try creating a Canada/Chinese account and use a fake name, address generator and complete the formality. Now, you can get the legit Asphalt 9 Legends iOS all by yourself from the app store.
Using a VPN to Download Asphalt 9 Legends for iOS
Cloudwall VPN is the most predominant VPNs that you can acquire. In case if you have downloaded the app previously, it still works to be used a VPN. However, it is not available in the iTunes & App Store anymore and therefore you might have to get some other VPN tools say, VyprVPN so that you can use the Philippines as your country.
- Download the app from a third party source and trust it before you open. Once you’re done, follow the steps given to install the VPN settings and find the Philippines/Manila server to connect to the internet.
- However, be careful as you download the game because you can only acquire around 1 GB of free data with this app.
- In case if you’re finding this app not very feasible, you can try other apps like NordVPN, Pure VPN etc to know which one is best suited for you. It is important to be patient while you’re using a VPN because the free trails are a bit slow and all of them doesn’t have Philippines servers.
- If you’re concerned about your privacy, you might want to pay for the VPN instead of using the free trial. In case if you see a block screen, close the app and then try opening/reconnecting it again.
- Once you’re connected to the internet with a VPN connection, open the iTunes & App store and download the game from the store directly and start playing it.
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X.
iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular and iPod touch (6th generation).
English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish.
Concluding, playing the Asphalt 9 Legends iOS on your device, outside the Philippines might get a bit annoying, especially with the VPN. But for what it’s worth, the game gives you the best racing experience and if you’re excited to play the game before it gets worldwide, all you need to do is jump the hoops. Stay tuned to our blog for more updates on Asphalt 9 Legends release date and news!
Information Source for Compatibility and Languages Supported is iTunes Philippines.